Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mr. Humpry Pilapil - Latest free range chicken farmer


It's been a long time since I last posted on this blog. Finally, I have met another young aspiring free range chicken farmer and we met at SM City Cebu. When he told me that he still doesn't have an experience in growing free range chickens, I recommended him the Meat type. Meat type are easy to manage for beginners. His farm now is located in Liloan, Cebu. I had a good conversation with Mr. Pilapil and we shared information on the best practices in free range farming.

Good luck on your first batch sir.

 At SM City Cebu


More pictures here: Brooding Pictures

7 comments:

  1. Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I

    accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back

    here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Methods of modern farming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating my site ma'm.. I'm glad to meet you here.

      Delete
  2. Sir, I am from southern part of cebu but so far I am here in abroad, I like your blog and interested to grow this free range meat type chicken in my backyard as a try, and maybe expand if this will work. In Cebu sir, where can I buy the said chick and how much it cost ea.Thanks sir in advance and hoping for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. san po location ninyu? how much for ready to lay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in investing a small frame free range chicken as a hobby and hopefully as an income generating hobby. I would appreciate if anybody here can advise me on how to get started. I am looking at 50 heads of meat type free range chicken. My location is in North cebu. I can be reached thru email at al_bartolabac@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day sir, I am interested to buy your day old chicks, I'm from province of Zamboanga Sibugay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://victoriasearafrozenchicken.com/
    We are a big company of Fresh Frozen chicken supplier
    from Victoria Seara Frozen Chicken to all over the World & It's halal chicken meat

    ReplyDelete

Comment: